66560, 66561, 66562, 66563, 61410, 66760
iDash 1.8 DataMonster® & Super Gauge Stand alone instrument for ALL 2008+ OBDII CAN bus vehicles
Please read through the following instructions thoroughly before starting your installation. If you have any questions please visit our Support Page.
Section 13: System Information
The System Information menu displays information about the hardware and software of the iDash and any Banks device connected to it. Please include this when requesting support for your device.
Another feature in the “System Information” menu is “Capture BID Support.” This will record all the parameters available on your vehicle to a text file.
To access this information:
- Select “System Information” from the main “MENU.” Select the desired Banks device.
- The system information is displayed in Figure B. Please have this ready for Banks Tech Support.
To record parameters supported on your vehicle:
- Insert a micro SD card. Select “System Information” from the main menu.
- Select “Capture BID Support.”
- A banner will appear stating “Done” to indicate the data was saved .