Precision Transmission’s Trent Crich
When he’s not assisting his father Richard with repairing transmissions on their popular Precision Transmission YouTube channel, Trent Crich is in the shop servicing customers’ vehicles. Here, Trent performs a rear differential service on a 2018 RAM 3500 dually that regularly tows more than 30,000 lbs. This is the first time Trent has worked with a Banks’ Ram-Air rear differential cover. The angled fill port, drain plug, and AMSOIL Easy-Packs make his job incredibly easy.
Ram-Air rear differential covers are available for GM, RAM, and Ford full-size trucks.
Ram-Air Rear Differential Cover Features
- Patented design cools 5X better than flat-backs
- Out-performs stock and flat-back high-capacity covers
- Increased distance between service intervals
- A380 aircraft aluminum die-cast for exceptional strength and precise fit
- 534 square inches of surface area to ensure optimal heat rejection
- Patented Ram-Air scoops re-direct air up through 534 sq. in. of fin area
- Ram-Air scoops designed to break away if hit
- Sight-Glass with Contrast Screen
- Magnetic Fill Plug
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Available with AMSOIL Severe Gear Full Synthetic Lubricant