We are currently seeking a full time Installation Technician to work in house at our location on our Southern California campus.
Successful candidate will:
* Install exhaust, electronic, and braking systems for gas and diesel trucks and motorhomes.
* Size, cut, dismantle and install automotive exhaust systems on customer vehicles in accordance with work orders and installation schedules.
* Complete installations ensuring quality standards and safety policies are being followed.
* Perform QA testing and inspection, conduct test drives and record results after installation is complete.
* Record serial numbers of newly installed systems or components.
* Perform various inspections on each vehicle before beginning installation: Inspect the interior, exterior, tires, wheels and undercarriage for visible damage prior to installation and document findings.
* Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Provide technical assistance and cross training to other installers.
* Make recommendation and obtain authorization to make repairs or perform maintenance if required.
* Participate in PM and repair of GBE fleet vehicles.
* Successful candidate will have 3+ years experience as an automotive and light truck mechanic, light line and service.
* ASE, automotive technology degree, or comparable certification is preferred.
* Valid CA driver’s license with good driving history is required.
* Must have own tools.
* Day shift positions, Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays.
* No flag rate.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gale Banks Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gale Banks Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gale Banks Engineering expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.