We are seeking a Jr. Media Coordinator to join our Creative/Marketing Group — must have a passion for MySpace, Facebook, online forums, YouTube and blogs, and speak fluent automotive high-performance. The ideal candidate will be addicted to MySpace and similar technologies and should know how to build a huge network of friends. You will work closely with the marketing department to make sure that you are portraying the right “image” for our company.
* Develop and grow website community through forums, blogs, youtube and messaging
* Be the face of the site, the “personality” behind our company, via blogging and outreach to the community
* Moderate our community sites and add new members
* Send out messages and bulletins to our myspace and facebook network
* Respond professionally to youtube comments
* You will be representing our company, so a strong professional attitude is required
* Skilled at using Facebook, MySpace, email, HTML, CSS for communication
* Photo editing experience
* Passion for online communities
* Ability to write blogs
* Basic understanding of web technologies
* Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills
* Outgoing personality
* Excellent communication skills.
* Photoshop experience
* Experience with viral marketing campaigns
* 2+ years experience launching and moderating online forums and communities
* Full or part time, Flexible – from 20-40 hours per week
* We would prefer to have you work on-site, however, you may be able to work remotely some of the time
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to email@example.com. Please also send us a link to any and all of your MySpace / Facebook / forums to show us how you have been able to develop a large network of friends.