Gale Banks Engineering is an established, market-leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance products for trucks, SUVs and motor homes. We are currently seeking a full time Installation Technician to work in our in house store, located on our Southern California campus.
Successful candidate will:
- Install exhaust, electronic, and braking systems for gas and diesel trucks and motorhomes.
- Size, cut, dismantle and install automotive exhaust systems on customer vehicles in accordance with work orders and installation schedules.
- Complete installations ensuring quality standards and safety policies are being followed.
- Perform QA testing and inspection, conduct test drives and record results after installation is complete.
- Record serial numbers of newly installed systems or components.
- Perform various inspections on each vehicle before beginning installation: Inspect the interior, exterior, tires, wheels and undercarriage for visible damage prior to installation and document findings.
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other installers.
- Make recommendation and obtain authorization to make repairs or perform maintenance if required.
- Participate in PM and repair of GBE fleet vehicles.
Successful candidate will have 3+ years experience as an automotive and light truck mechanic, light line and service. ASE, automotive technology degree, or comparable certification is preferred. Valid CA drivers license with good driving history is required. Must have own tools. Day shift positions, Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays. No flag rate.
Banks Power offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a 401k program. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org