Seeking a highly motivated, creative, versatile and energetic designer experienced in building corporate brand through print and web marketing strategies. Will manage, plan, and coordinate the activities and staff in the Graphics/Creative Group. Define, design, implement and support all marketing materials including print ads, brochures, fliers, catalogs, newsletters, product manuals, invitations, press kits, logos, PowerPoint presentations, product packaging, tradeshow and in-store display graphics. Provide creative direction of website and email marketing campaigns, coordinate production with print/press vendors, oversee organization and security of digital assets, and provide graphic design support for dealer and other department needs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong conceptual, presentation, written verbal and editorial skills
- Strong marketing and advertising background
- Expert knowledge of typography, layout and composition for print and web
- Project management skills with ability to delegate, adapt to change, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and information through graphics
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Advertising, 5-7 years experience designing layouts for artwork and copy, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Management of an Art/Graphics staff preferred. Must be proficient in Macintosh OS 10.4, Windows XP, MS Office Suite, QuarkXPress, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Power Point, Final Cut Pro, InDesign, Flash, Fireworks, FilemakerPro.