Gale Banks Engineering is an established, market-leading aftermarket manufacturer of high-end performance products for trucks and motor homes. We are currently seeking an experienced Custodian to join our team to ensure clean, orderly and attractive appearance of facilities.
Successful candidate will:
- Clean hallways, offices, restrooms, shop area, warehouse, parking area, lobbies, etc.
- Clean, dust and polish all furniture, file cabinets and woodwork in all areas.
- Clean floors in all areas. (Includes sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, scrubbing, stripping and waxing floors.)
- Clean all windows and doors, inside and outside.
- Empty trash and clean waste receptacles in offices, restrooms, shop area, etc.
- Sanitize restrooms daily and refill paper supplies as needed.
- Maintain Janitorial storage areas in a neat and orderly way.
- Move or re-arrange furniture as requested.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of special functions or events at the facility.
- Perform all assigned duties as requested or scheduled by the Custodial Supervisor and/or Management.
- Perform light building maintenance and light grounds keeping.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures and maintain a safe environment surrounding affected work areas.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness when coming in contact with sensitive work documents or other paperwork relating to the Company’s business and activities.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- React well under pressure and be able to manage competing demands by developing alternative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Ensure a professional and courteous atmosphere of the Company and the Facilities Department at all times by maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience
- Valid California drivers license in good standing.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged, along with a competitive salary and generous benefit package. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (626) 691-2125.