Gale Banks Engineering is an established, market-leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance products for trucks, SUVs and motor homes. We are currently seeking a full time Powertrain Calibration Engineer to develop and test products and systems related to automotive and marine applications of diesel and gasoline high-performance engines.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and a pleasant and professional working environment. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (626) 691-2179.
Offices and facilities are located on a tree-shaded 10-acre campus in Azusa, California, about 10 minutes east of Pasadena. For more company information online, select visit our website at www.bankspower.com
Requirements Successful candidate will have minimum of three years experience in calibration of internal combustions engines, test design, and post-test data reduction and reporting; BSME, BSEE, related degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in calibration of internal combustion engines for performance and emissions
- OBDII and creation of other diagnostic strategies
- Transmission calibration isdesired
- Ability to read and understand software (C)
- Hands-on skills with data acquisition and instrumentation set-up
- Road performance, engine dyno and chassis dyno testing experience
- Critical thinking skills to analyze, define and find solutions to powertrain issues
- Ability to bring products from beginning development through production and to lead on development of programs
- Validation testing (performance, emissions, durability and diagnostics), clear reporting of test results
- Proven performance in high-stress positions such as competitive race team support is a plus.